Some of the best convos happen over a cup-a-joe! Our new Coffee Talks series is dedicated to sparking conversation and connecting you with people who share your interests in a laid-back, conversational [virtual] setting. Each 30-minute Coffee Talk will feature guest speakers engaging you with tutorials and thoughtful discussion on a variety of topics geared towards students and young adults. Topics include car maintenance 101, investing basics, personal finance, healthy living, history of Cleveland, and more! Sign up in advance to receive the Zoom link & password.
- January 26: Managing Personal Finances as a College Student
- February 10: How to Do Your Taxes: An Introduction
- March 9: Preventative Medicine and Understanding Your Healthcare Resources
- April 7: Investing 101 for New Professionals & Young Adults
- April 21: Basic Car Care: Maintenance, Troubleshooting Common Issues, How to Change a Tire & More
Use the Google Form below to register for the Coffee Talks event(s) you wish to attend! Zoom links and passwords will be emailed to you beforehand.
Wednesday, April 21 at 10:00am to 10:30amVirtual Event