Roe v. Wade at 45: A Discussion of the Ohio Abortion Laws
Presented by C|M|LAW's Center for Health Law and Policy.
- April Cherry, Professor, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
- David Forte, Professor, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
- B. Jessie Hill, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and the Judge Ben C. Green Professor of Law, Case Western Reserve School of Law
- Samara Knox, Director of Counseling Services, Preterm
- Star Parker, Founder and President, Center for Urban Renewal and Education
- Mitchell Reider, Obstetrician and Gynecologist, Family Planning Association of Northeast Ohio, Inc.
- Donna Harrison, Executive Director, American Association of Prolife Obstetricians and Gynecologist
Preregistration not required
CLE credit: 3 free hours
Tuesday, April 17 at 4:30pm to 7:30pm
Wolstein Hall (Law Building), Moot Court Room (LB 101)
1801 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44115-2223