GRADUATE STUDENT AWARDS PROGRAM
The College of Graduate Studies invites eligible graduate students to participate in the 2020/2021 Graduate Student Awards Program (Fall semester) and the 3MT Competition (Spring semester).
The awards programs recognize graduate student achievement across multiple categories with monetary awards ranging from $250 to $500. Award categories include: Research and Creative Scholarship, Thesis and Dissertation, Teaching, Engagement and Social Justice Advocacy. The 3MT prepares students to make a clear and concise research pitch to a non-specialist audience in three minutes or less.
Please use the above link for specific submission details!
Award submissions deadline is January 15, 2021 at noon
Graduate Student Award nominees must:
- Be current CSU graduate students or be no more than one year post-graduation
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or better
- Request a nomination from a member of CSU Graduate Faculty
- Be in good academic standing at the time of nomination
- Follow all of the Awards Guidelines, described in link above
Friday, January 15