Find out how we’re greening our campus and community and what you can do to help!
- Giant Earth Dome display
- Electric vehicles
- Exhibits from campus and community sustainability organizations
- Launch of the new CSU sustainability website
- Free food
- Live music and DJ
- Upcycled crafts
- Clothing swap - trade your gently used items for something new!
- Battery recycling
- Selfie station
- A zero waste event!
Prizes for filling up your eco-passport:
- A bicycle courtesy of the Ohio City Bicycle Co-op
- A rain collection barrel from the Water Environment Association
- $25 gift card to the CSU Recreation Center Pro Shop
- Free meals from Chipotle
- Melt gift basket
- CSU gift bags from Viking Outfitters, the Mandel Honors College and the Facilities, Architects, Safety and Technology (FAST) department.
- Mitchell's Ice Cream gift certificate
- Insomnia cookies for turning in your passport (while they last!)
- ...and more!
Free bike check service provided by Ohio City Bicycle Co-op.
Recycle your used batteries with the launch of CSU's enhanced battery recycling program!
Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 11:00am to 2:00pm
2121 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44115-2214