Find out how we’re greening our campus and community and what you can do to help!
- Giant Earth Dome display
- Electric vehicles
- Exhibits from campus and community sustainability organizations
- Launch of the new CSU sustainability website
- Free food
- Live music and DJ
- Upcycled crafts
- Clothing swap - trade your gently used items for something new!
- Battery recycling
- Selfie station
- A zero waste event!
Prizes for filling up your eco-passport:
- A bicycle courtesy of the Ohio City Bicycle Co-op
- A rain collection barrel from the Water Environment Association
- $25 gift card to the CSU Recreation Center Pro Shop
- Free meals from Chipotle
- Melt gift basket
- CSU gift bags from Viking Outfitters, the Mandel Honors College and the Facilities, Architects, Safety and Technology (FAST) department.
- Mitchell's Ice Cream gift certificate
- Insomnia cookies for turning in your passport (while they last!)
- ...and more!
Free bike check service provided by Ohio City Bicycle Co-op.
Recycle your used batteries with the launch of CSU's enhanced battery recycling program!
Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 11:00am to 2:00pm
2121 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44115-2214
Randall Bowling left a positive review 4/20/2017
James Vandertill left a positive review 4/20/2017
by far one of the best events I have ever attended on campus. It was engaging and inclusive with a number of opportunity for involvement. These opportunities ranged from the campus and student levels to the community and professional levels. There was participation from multiple colleges. This allowed for more diversity with respect to perspectives of both students and academics.