Deadline to Apply to Study Abroad in London
Through this program, students will learn how to plan and execute marketing research for a business client. Students will form research teams, design research projects, write research proposals, conduct background research and identify British organizations and target segments to interview. The program will also expose students to an unforgettable cultural and business experience by exploring and studying in London. Students will develop teamwork skills by working within their CSU teams and with their partner students at BUCKS New University. Students will have the opportunity to interact via Skype during the spring semester.
- Pre-requisite of MKT 301 or equivalent
- Minimum undergraduate cumulative GPA of 2.5; minimum graduate cumulative GPA of 3.2
- Completed at least two semesters at CSU if a first year student, and at least one semester if a transfer or graduate student
- No financial hold on CSU student financial account
- No current sanctions against the CSU Student Code of Conduct
All applicants will be reviewed and approved by the director Prof. Ruggeri and the CISP. Students will be selected based on major and GPA; there is a limit of 16 participants and a minimum of 12.
Friday, November 9